< Back to Log In
Frequently Asked Questions
After I fill out the New User form, I get a message saying my request to validate returned an error.
I'm having trouble logging in.
- If you have moved since you first registered with Duke TIP, please send us an email with your new address information. After
we update our records, you will be able to register with this site.
- You may have already registered on this web site. If you don't know whether you have registered, you can request your username here. The only email address that will be recognized is the one that was used to set up the account.
I can't remember my username and/or password.
When I try to reset my password, I get an error message saying "the authorization string is invalid."
- If you registered with the 4th-6th Grade Talent Search by paper application, you will have to create a new username and password for this website. Create an account here.
- If you registered online today or yesterday, note that it can take up to two business days for your account information to reach Duke TIP.
You will not be allowed to register for online benefits until your account information is updated.
- Make sure you have registered to use the online benefits. If you don't know whether you have registered, you can request your username here.
I never received any email from Duke TIP telling me how to set a password.
- When you first set up your online benefits account, you received an email with a link for setting your password. That link will only work one time. You can generate a new link and reset your password here.
- Please check your Junk Mail folder. If you have enabled junk mail or spam filters, your email client may incorrectly flag emails originating from this website as spam or junk mail.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe list. This email address is a system address and it does not receive messages. It is only used for sending messages.